ADVENT CALENDAR 2016
The holly berries are looking good and will look great indoors over the pictures.
1. The Angel opened in Oxford in 1650 and is widely considered to be the first of what kind of establishment?
2. What are the first names of the writer J D
3. What is the name given to an alloy of copper and zinc, mixed in
proportions so that it closely resembles gold?
4. What are ceremoniously handed to soldiers serving with the first
Battalion of Irish Guards by a member of the British royal family on St Patrick’s Day?
5. Which singer was the award-winning vocalist Taylor Swift named
2. Caviar, the 4th is Beluga.
3. Montreal, from Mont Real or Mount Royal.
4. Leo Tolstoy.
5. Marlboro after Great Marlborough Street.