QUIZ INTERNET ADVENT CALENDAR
It's Santa's own special day today - St Nicholas' Day and he was up all night delivering presents to the
German children. All went very well so Santa is having a bit of a sing-song before he gets a well-earned rest.
1. The name of which electronics giant translates as “three stars”?
2. Lafayette Square to the north, The Ellipse to the south.
What is it?
3. Who was the last professional photographer to photograph John
Lennon only hours before his death?
4. What is the official name of the institution widely referred to
as the Sorbonne?
5. Which Greek island did the author Lawrence Durrell claim was the
setting for Shakespeare’s play The
1. Johannes Vermeer
3. Nicolas Léonard Sadi Carnot
4. Pieces of Eight