9th DECEMBER 2015
Santa puts in a little practice to get the old joints moving.
1. What involuntary bodily action has the medical term synchronous diaphragmatic flutter?
2. The 27 moons of Uranus are named after characters in the works
of Shakespeare and which other 18th century
3. Which American city embraces the slogan, “What happens here
4. What name is given to enciphering and deciphering of messages in
secret code or cipher?
5. Dimity, sage, camlet and moreen are all types of
1. The thumb
2. A murder
5. Fanny Brice