QUIZ INTERNET ADVENT CALENDAR
The Christmas trees are looking good! Only 15 more sleeps to Christmas Day!!
1. Before it was replaced by the Euro, what was the main unit of Portuguese currency?
2. The American pianist and composer Scott Joplin who died in 1917,
was a leading exponent of what type of music?
3. What did Jack Dorsey, Evan Williams, Biz Stoen and Noah Glass
create in March 2006 and launch four months later?
4. The United Society of Believers in Christ’s second Appearing, a
religious sect that settled in colonial America was better known by what name?
5. Fédération Internationale des échecs (Fide) is the international
governing body of which game?
2. Alexander Pope
3. Las Vegas
5. Cloth or fabric